You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Parish Council to be held using Zoom on 7th September 2020 from 7.00 pm.
Business to be conducted virtually due to Covid-19 restrictions. Should a member of the public wish to observe the meeting it is requested that they contact the Parish Clerk by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (07703101611) for further guidance.
Members of the Public must:
1. NOT SWITCH ON YOUR MICROPHONE UNTIL REQUESTED TO DO SO BY THE CHAIRMAN.
2. NOT attempt to speak until the Chairman asks you to speak
3. And if you wish to speak be aware that you will be required to: (a). Provide your name (b) Confirm whether you are a registered Elector of Whittington and Fisherwick.
4. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations embodied in the Data Protection Act 2018 (‘the Act’) members of the public when speaking MUST NOT provide information that either directly or indirectly identifies any individual.
Further Information: Members of the public should be aware that any issues raised at the remote meeting by them under Public Speaking will not be commented on or debated by the Parish Council during the remote meeting. The Chairman will indicate if the issue will be added to a future agenda.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies received in writing
2. Appointment of Chairman for the October Meeting and beyond.
2.1 Thank you to Cllr. Bennett
2.2 Assignment of responsibilities
2.3 Co-opting new Councillor – applications
3. Consideration of Councillor Resignations and any Applications received
4. Declaration of interests on agenda items and consideration of requests for dispensations where appropriate.
5. To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 6th July 2020
6. Matters arising from the Minutes.
7. Adjournment of the meeting at 7.15 for 15 minutes for public participation Matters arising from the Minutes.
8.1 Applications for consideration.
8.2 Government Changes to Planning
9.1 Consideration of the accounts presented for payment:
9.2 Consideration of the current financial position of the Council – 2020/21
9.3 Sports Clubs – revised fees
9.4 Swan Park – Netball and Pickleball
9.5 Land at the rear of 15 Swan Park / Swan Meadow
9.6 Ecclesiastical Insurance Policy plus further Quote from Zurich
10. Chairman’s Report
11. PC Priorities and Funding
11.1 Junior Voice
11.2 DIO Land – Barracks
11.3 Revised Welcome Pack
11.4 Red Telephone Box
11.5 Local Council Award Scheme.
11.6 Litter Pick
11.7 Coronavirus – Pavilion opening / New signs on play equipment
11.8 Climate Change Emergency.
11.9 Pavilion Electrics
12. Connect – Future articles
13. Committees, Representatives and Co-ordinators Reports
13.1 Finance Committee 12th August
13.2 Craft and Countryside Fair 2021
13.3 Health and Safety
13.4 Fairtrade Village Renewal 2020 Success
14. HS2 and associated issues.
15. Available Grants Update – including HS2
15.1 BEF Play Area Update
15.2 Footpaths and Cycle ways
16. The Community Foundation for Staffordshire.
17. Correspondence and Social Media
18. Highways and Rights of Way issues
18.2 Church Street
18.3 Cappers Lane Road repairs
18.4 Road Signage
18.5 SCC – Highway Repairs – general
19. Consideration of Parish Maintenance issues.
19.1 Parish Caretaker Recreational Areas Site Report:
19.3 Jubilee Park
19.4 Current Grass cutting and General Grounds Maintenance Contract.
19.5 Tree Work and Arboricultural Issues
(i) Whittington Woods
(ii) Chapel Lane
(iii) Tree Survey
19.6 Swan Park
19.7 Swan Meadow
20. Items for Information or future agendas.
21. Date of Next Meeting 6th October 2020.
CONFIDENTIAL ITEMS: EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC WHEN NECESSARY, DUE TO THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THE ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED.
Mr. David Walton – Clerk to the Council. Park House, Fisherwick Road, Fisherwick, WS13 8PR
Tel. 01543 432842. email firstname.lastname@example.org