You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Parish Council to be held using Zoom on 6th July 2020 from 7.00 pm.
Business to be conducted virtually due to Covid-19 restrictions. Should a member of the public wish to observe the meeting it is requested that they contact the Parish Clerk by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (07703101611) for further guidance. Members of the public wishing to observe the Meeting MUST OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES:
On Joining the Meeting:
1. MUTE your microphone. 2. Enable video.
During the Meeting:
1. DO NOT SWITCH ON YOUR MICROPHONE UNTIL REQUESTED TO DO SO BY THE CHAIRMAN. 2. DO NOT attempt to speak until the Chairman asks you to speak 3. If you wish to speak be aware that you will be required to: (a). Provide your name (b) Confirm whether you are a registered Elector of Whittington and Fisherwick. 3. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations embodied in the Data Protection Act 2018 (‘the Act’) members of the public when speaking MUST NOT provide information that either directly or indirectly identifies any individual.
Further Information: Members of the public should be aware that any issues raised at the remote meeting by them under Public Speaking will not be commented on or debated by the Parish Council during the remote meeting. The Chairman will indicate if the issue will be added to a future agenda.
1. Apologies received in writing
2. Consideration of Councillor Resignations and any Applications received
3. Declaration of interests on agenda items and consideration of requests for dispensations where appropriate.
4. To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 1st June 2020
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Adjournment of the meeting at 7.45 for 15 minutes for public participation Matters arising from the Minutes.
7.1. Applications for consideration.
(i) Application No: 20/00623/FUL – (Full Application) Applicant: Mr S Weller Location: Blue Gates Farm, Brookhay Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire Proposal: Erection of stable block (comprising 4 stables, hay, tack and feed stores) and horse walker and associated works.
(ii) Application No: 20/00710/PNC – (Prior Notification Commercial) Applicant: Mr & Mrs G Hodgetts Location: Fisherwick Park Farm, Fisherwick Road, Fisherwick, Lichfield Proposal: Prior Notification: Change of use from agricultural building to B1 Business and B8 Storage uses.
(iii) Application No: 20/00559/FUL – (Full Application) Applicant: Mr P Jackson Location: The Bungalow, Park Lane, Huddlesford, Lichfield Proposal: Demolition of existing bungalow and associated structures and erection of 1no replacement four bedroom dwellinghouse.
(iv) Application No: 20/00646/FUL – (Full Application) Applicant: Lichfield Friary Lawn Tennis Club Location: Lichfield Friary Lawn Tennis Club, Heath Road, Darnford, Lichfield Proposal: Single storey extensions and alterations to form entrance lobby and function room.
8.1. Consideration of the accounts presented for payment:
8.2 Consideration of the current financial position of the Council – 2020/21
8.3 Western Power Sub-Station Whittington
Progress since the last PC report is that £2,000 has now been received from Western Power.
9. Chairman’s Report.
10. PC Priorities and Funding
10.1 Junior Voice – Focus Group – No update
10.2 DIO Land – Barracks (ex WFC) – Awaiting further Meeting dates with Major Woodward
10.3 Revised Welcome Pack – progress – In progress
10.4 Red Telephone Box – Main Street – Awaiting painting.
10.5 Local Council Award Scheme – Defer application until post lockdown.
10.6 Litter Pick – Deferred until September
10.7 Coronavirus – New signs on play equipment
10.8 Climate Change Emergency. Cllr. Hyde – ongoing
10.9 New Website AND Accessibility requirements
11. Connect – Future articles
12. Committees, Representatives and Co-ordinators Reports
12.1 Environment Committee 10th June 2020
12.2 Craft and Countryside Fair
12.3 Parish Online – Training 25th June via Zoom
13. HS2 and associated issues.
14. Available Grants Update – including HS2
14.1 BEF Play Area Update
14.2 Footpaths and Cycle ways
15. The Community Foundation for Staffordshire
16. Correspondence and Social Media
17. Highways and Rights of Way issues
17.1 Half-Moon – Design / Costs
17.2 Church Street Parking
17.3 Cappers Lane Road repairs
17.4 Road Signage – Litter
17.5 SCC – Highway Repairs – general
18. Consideration of Parish Maintenance issues.
18.1 Parish Caretaker Recreational Areas Site Report:
18.3 Jubilee Park
18.4 Current Grasscutting and General Grounds Maintenance Contract.
18.5 Tree Work and Arboricultural Issues
(i) Broken branches – Fisherwick Road
(ii) Oak tree Babbington Close – resident complaint
(iii) Whittington Woods – Behind 32 and 34 Spring Lane
(iv) Tree Survey – Cllr. Cannon / Clerk to report
18.6 Swan Park – New Bench
18.7 Bowling Club – Mirror now fitted.
18.8 Swan Meadow
(ii) Resident Concern
(iii) Grit Bin – position – WFPC land?
19 Items for Information or future agendas
(i) Appointment of Chair and Deputy Chair and other necessary appointments.
20 Date of Next Meeting 7th September 2020.
CONFIDENTIAL ITEMS: EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC WHEN NECESSARY, DUE TO THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THE ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED.
Mr. David Walton – Clerk to the Council. Park House, Fisherwick Road, Fisherwick, WS13 8PR
Tel. 01543 432842. email email@example.com